Arlington Thrive, formerly known as Arlingtonians Meeting Emergency Needs (AMEN), is the only organization in Arlington County, Virginia that provides same-day, emergency financial assistance to County residents who experience sudden financial crisis such as temporary unemployment or illness.Learn More
Arlington thrives when:
- Its residents meet their basic needs.
- Neighbors help neighbors in need.
- We stop homelessness before it begins.
- Children sleep in their own beds in their own homes.
- Residents are not forced to decide between seeking medical care and paying the electric bill.
- Elderly people enjoy a comfortable retirement, rather than the insecurity of not knowing whether they can pay the next month’s rent.
Do you need emergency assistance? Do you know someone who needs emergency assistance? If you are an Arlington resident and have an emergency financial need, you may be eligible for assistance from Arlington Thrive.Find Out How to Get Help